9.20.2010

My Big Girl



I can't believe Mia is going to preschool already!  She started September 8th, and is having so much fun.  Friday they learned a "ca-choo" song.  She came home with a puppet blowing it's nose.  So far I've heard "circle time" mentioned the most....if she decides to tell me about her day.  The first day Mrs. Robinson gave me a run down about their day at school when I picked her up, at home I asked Mia what she did, and her response was "the teacher already told you everything we did".  :)  Since then she's been more open, I guess the first day was just too tiring and there were too many new people to watch. :)


Mia standing next to our "Evan" tree.
We are going to see how much they both grow each year.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...