1.26.2011

Worth the Worry?





Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?  And if worry can't accomplish a little thing like that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things?...  Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and He will give you everything you need.  Luke 12:25-26, 31

"Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?"

That's an interesting question!  Let's see... an average life span is eighty years so that computes to 42,076,800 minutes.  If my worries were able to add one minute to my life - making it 42,076,801 minutes - would they have been productive??  Probably not.  Especially if I ended up with ulcers, which might actually shorten my life and would make it less pleasant.  Jesus instructs me to trust Him, and He promises that if I do, He will give me everything that I need.  Now that's productive!

Taken from The One Year Mini for Mom's  - Ellen Banks Elwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...