2.10.2010

Working and Valentines

This morning I decided to try something new....

Taking Mia and Owen to work WITH me. It went fine for the first 10 seconds. No, it was probably the length of Little Einsteins. OR until the snacks ran out. Owen ran a few copies of the blank copy machine, tried out the water cooler, he also explored the outdoors a little until we found him, made a few friends with customers, shared his slobbery Skittles with Connie, and a few other Acts of Owenism. I made a call up to the Daycare to see if I could send him up but you need doctor forms, paperwork, and have to let them know a week in advance. SO I came home. Mia did make this beautiful valentine for you all while we were there, so I guess something was accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...