7.14.2011

Repeat after me.....

This Christmas my sister-in-law requested I make this saying into something she could hang on her wall.  I am not sure who originally came up with it but it was going around Facebook as a status for a while.  Now with a seven week old little baby I need to dig this out of the archives and remember it.  I took a 15 minute shower this morning and when I came down M and O had transformed the living room into Yogi Bear's campground.  The whole shelf of books had been emptied to build a fire, and my entire dining room was in the living room.  Ahh oh well.  We'll clean that mess later....


This print is available in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Heather, this is fantastic and gets me right in the heart! I want one for sure. Enjoy your time with the kids, you are so lucky to be there with them each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I would love one! I can see this being my world pretty soon! Love the colors too (of course!)
    Janna McCalley
    www.swooninteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...