7.29.2011

Old T-Shirt Inspiration

Do you have any old T-shirts in your drawer?  I know I do.  I'm getting ready for a garage sale and have dug lots of unworn shirts out of the archives.  Lately I've been loving Pinterest, here are three t-shirt ideas I've found and have pinned waiting for me.  Maybe these will be your weekend craft inspiration!

Gorgeous Rosette pillow



How about turning your old shirt into a scarf?


Check out this amazing t-shirt transformation...Wow!
You can read the tutorial here 

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check out Pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarves, and need to make one before our garage sale:)

    Thanks so much for joining the our Mingle With Us Blog Hop... I look forward to following each other's blogs.

    Amanda Joy
    www.joyinthejumble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your comments! I can't wait to give them a try too, and will post my personal creation when they are finished. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...