7.29.2011

Old T-Shirt Inspiration

Do you have any old T-shirts in your drawer?  I know I do.  I'm getting ready for a garage sale and have dug lots of unworn shirts out of the archives.  Lately I've been loving Pinterest, here are three t-shirt ideas I've found and have pinned waiting for me.  Maybe these will be your weekend craft inspiration!

Gorgeous Rosette pillow



How about turning your old shirt into a scarf?


Check out this amazing t-shirt transformation...Wow!
You can read the tutorial here 

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check out Pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarves, and need to make one before our garage sale:)

    Thanks so much for joining the our Mingle With Us Blog Hop... I look forward to following each other's blogs.

    Amanda Joy
    www.joyinthejumble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your comments! I can't wait to give them a try too, and will post my personal creation when they are finished. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget