8.05.2011

Zucchini Pizza

Good morning!  It looks like a beautiful day here...  finally temperatures that we can actually go outside without dripping sweat the minute we walk out the door!

We were away last weekend and while we were gone these monsters invaded my garden....
I was just telling my husband that I didn't think I'd get sick of eating zucchini....  after picking zucchini after zucchini, I think I'm changing my mind.  BUT with a little creativity maybe we can manage it :)  Here is our latest zucchini recipe.  Even my kids will eat this one and ask for seconds!

Zucchini Pizza!

We've tried these pizza's with pepperoni, italian sausage, ham and green peppers and mushrooms.  So far my favorite is the pepperoni.  What toppings have you tried?

I found these adorable printable recipe cards over on The Small Object Steno Pad's blog!  Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...